“A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.”
Proverbs 11:25 NIV
We know you have noticed that our God is so very generous. He is so good all the time, isn’t He! And as followers of Jesus so are we! You are out generously loving God and loving people all the time, wherever you are. It just comes naturally or should we say supernaturally. We are becoming just like him. We are so proud of our everyday generosity at Paradise Church.
USA citizens wanting a tax receipt and others not needing a receipt can make a secure, one-time or recurring gift by clicking the “Give Now” button. For enhanced security and giving simplicity, create an account by clicking on the login/signup link in the top right corner.
If you prefer to mail in your check, that’s easy too. Here is our mailing address:
501 Stover St.
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Canadians wanting a tax receipt can easily and safely give online, by mail or pre-authorized debit by clicking here:
Notes on giving:
1. May God richly bless your generosity...just as He promised!
2. The cost for USA credit/debit card donations is 2.9% plus 30 cents per transaction.
The cost for ACH bank to bank donations is 1% plus 30 cents per transaction.
There is a box that you can check to add the fee to your donation so that Paradise Church gets the full amount. For example, if you gave $100 ACH then $101.30 is withdrawn from your account (1% of $100 plus 30 cents) and Paradise Church receives the full $100.
3. The cost to use Great Commission Foundation in Canada is 10% of your gift. We believe we are being good stewards as Canada Revenue Agency through GCF has recognized Paradise Church as a legitimate tax exempt organization; you get a tax receipt for your generosity; and GCF does all the bookkeeping, banking, tax receipting, auditing and reporting to CRA for us.
4. We so appreciate recurring/monthly giving. Recurring giving helps us by flattening the curve of “high season” and “low season” giving.
5. During this Covid-19 shutdown, we have not had an “offering” in 10 weeks! 85% of Vallartans are out-of-work. Our outreaches and associated costs remain an intregal part of loving our community and showing God’s generosity. The people of Puerto Vallarta value your continued support. Thank you!